Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Vintage Western-Inspired Belt



Wearing: J. Crew cutoff shorts | Vintage western style belt | West Kel Tee (worn backwards)

This is going to be a quick post. I just wanted to share this vintage find with you guys- I'm really excited about it! You may have noticed cool-girl celebs like Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez have been spotted wearing western-inspired belts lately. There are lots of variations on this trend and you can definitely find one that suits your personality, personal style and piggy bank.

As for the one above: I stumbled upon two awesome vintage shops in Edinburgh, one on Cockburn St. and one on Victoria St. (The belt above came from the one on Victoria.) It cost 4 British pounds which is roughly $7! I'm super stoked on it because I have a leather vintage western belt but I've been looking for a metal one. Yay!

What do you think about the western-inspired belt trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio