Friday, August 28, 2015

August Instagram Roundup - Apparently No Solids Allowed

Happy Friday loves! I'm pretty pumped for fall weather to roll around soon, it's been anywhere from 70 to 90 degrees in LA lately... Here's a roundup of what I've been wearing in August... Thanks for reading!

Wearing: J. Crew shirt (similar here) | Lucky Brand Jeans | Booties


Wearing: The Hidden Trunk dress (similar here) | J.Crew Sandals (similar here for less than $10!) |
 Nordstrom necklace (similar here for $10!)



Wearing: Lush top (no longer available but I also love this high low Lush tunic) | Joe's Jeans skinnies (basically leggings) | Booties | Vest (less than $30!)



Wearing: Olivia Moon shirt | Topshop skirt (also love this, this and this)
Lucky Brand flats (similar here, here and here) | Balenciaga handbag (I also love it in this red color) | Citizen watch (didn't find the rose gold tone online but linked the gold tone one) | J.Crew bracelet | Alex and Ani bracelet | Gorjana necklace (no longer available but I also love their heart midi rings)


Wearing: J. Crew Top | J. Crew Capris | J. Crew sandals (also really love them in leopard...) | J.Crew statement necklace (another cool one here) | Citizen watch

I've gotten a lot of awesome J.Crew stuff on Threadflip (including this silk top) for much less than the original price - email me or message me on social media if you want to shop my closet or hear more about my experience with threadflip! Have a great weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio