Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Black + White

Hello lovely readers! Happy Wednesday. Today I'm teaming up with my friend Caroline over at Little Bitty City One to bring you an East Coast vs. West Coast interpretation of the black and white trend! You've probably noticed that along with overalls, gingham, and florals (because, hi, it's spring,) black and white EVERYTHING has been hitting the streets! Since Caroline hails from DC and I'm in LA, we figured we'd have two different takes on the same trend. And we did!

                                     Caroline!                                                                  Yep, me.

Check out her adorable outfit post on her blog here. (Loving the belted dress and metallic sandals!)

Since it's been rainy and cold in LA for the past couple of days, I've been wearing lots of pants and sweaters. My friend Angela and I had an adventure on Saturday and went to Grand Central Market and the LA Flower Market to scope out flowers for her friend's bridal shower. 

I wore black skinnies and a flowy top that subtly whispers boho princess without the bell bottoms and and tie dye, am I right?? There's pretty little details on the blouse which I just love. 



 I'm actually an ad for Valle Wholesale! ...Kidding


 Skinnies: Joe's Jeans | Top: Anthropologie | Bag: Michael Kors | Necklace: Gorjana | Bracelets: J. Crew, Alex and Ani | Ring: David Yurman and Tiffany | Flats: Sam Edelman

What's your favorite spring trend? What do you think of our takes on black + white? I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio