Thursday, April 9, 2015

Chambray + Florals



 Shirt: J. Crew | Shorts: Target | Sandals: Mystique | Bag: Longchamp | Bracelets: Tiffany and David Yurman




Shirt: J. Crew | Shorts: Target | Sandals: Mystique | Bag: Longchamp | Bracelets: Tiffany and David Yurman 

Spring has sprung!! I love seeing all the florals and brightly colored clothing in stores again! I have been a longtime Target customer, but their clothing can be hit or miss. Well let me tell you, right now their spring stuff is a HIT! They have soo many cute things (we're talking brightly colored/patterned shorts, flamingo button downs, neon pink and white button downs, reversible totes - the works.) The only thing I haven't seen yet is a pineapple button down, which surprised me seeing that pineapples are a huge craze right now. Anyway, just thought I'd share! Happy spring!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio