Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Warmer Days

It's been kind of icky weather here in LA the past couple of days. (And by icky I am totally spoiled and I mean not 70 degrees and balmy.) Summer is my favorite time of year so I'm dreaming of warmer days with longer hours of sunshine, evening concerts on the beach, short shorts, straw hats, pina coladas and laying out. Here are some things I'm thinking about in anticipation of sunnier days :)
 
Oh, and the midi rings stacking set is only $32 (and the feather ring is $30.) Juuust saying. Because how super cute are they? I'm going to be keeping an eye out for a cheaper version of the Sigerson Morrison sandals below. Also, the red wedges are on sale at Kohls and the green crossbody comes in a million colors and is unbelievably affordable for how expensive it looks :) What items can you not wait to wear this spring or summer?

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio