Monday, January 5, 2015

Cozy Knit




Sweater: Free People | Jeans: Joe's | Sneakers: Converse | Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nearly 50% off the retail price at Marshalls!!)

Happy 2015, everybody!! I am officially back to the daily grind today after the holiday break. I hope you all had a restful and fun holiday season! Happy New Year! I wore this to brunch yesterday with SH and it was super cozy! I love cuddling up in this blanket sweater and because I live in LA... I can get away with only wearing a tank and a loose sweater in January :) I'm also super excited about this new bag because I have been lusting after a Marc Jacobs handbag for probably, you know, five years or so, but I can never bring myself to spend the $500 + on it. I found this beauty at Marshalls for 1/2 the usual retail price and was SO excited to scoop it up and make it mine! It fits everything... my wallet, kindle, a book, keys, everything. So happy about this find! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio