Friday, December 12, 2014

Wardrobe Staples: Christmas List Edition

Are you stumped on what to ask Santa for Christmas? Has your mom, significant other, or bestie been asking what's on your Christmas list, and you simply don't know where to start? I've compiled a list of wardrobe staples to help inspire your wish list (or maybe your gift giving) this year, and the best part is, they never go out of style. They range in price from $7 up to $250. Here they are in no particular order:

1. A Classic Trench. I got mine on sale at Nordstrom a couple years back. Ideas here, here (40% off if you use the code BRSANTA! Offer ends 12/14) and here.

2. Ballet Flats. I'm completely in love with Sam Edelman ballet flats... They are so comfortable, I basically live in them and want them in every color.

3. Plaid Pajamas. I love Victoria's Secret pjs. Especially these: 12, and 3. You can also find cute pajamas at Nordstrom Rack or Marshalls at this time of year.

4. A Go-To Scent. Mine is Chanel Chance. I also love Marc Jacobs Daisy and Marc Jacobs Lola. It looks like you can get Daisy at Target which I didn't know! Other retailers include Amazon, Sephora and Nordstrom.

5. Leopard Scarf. Mine is from J.Crew, similar here (30% off with code: GIVETHIS) 

6. Striped Tee. Ideas here (30% off with code: GIVETHIS), here (this one is only $7!) and here.

7. Slimming Pants. My favorites are Joe's Jeans and H&M pants. I randomly found the best pair of work pants I've ever owned for $5 on sale at H&M once.

8. The Right Bra. I'm a die hard Victoria's Secret fan. Go get yourself measured!

9. Lip Stick/ Lip Gloss. Ideas here, here and here.

10. An every day watch. I love Marc Jacobs watches like these: 1, 2 and 3. And SH bought me a Citizen watch which I LOVE and wear everyday.

Other Christmas wishlist/gift giving ideas include:

  • A Cozy Mug (check out Anthropologie's adorable gold initial mugs here
  • A Good Read (favorite books of mine include The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night-time, Harry Potter series, Ender's Game)
  • A Favorite Movie on DVD or TV Show Series (I'm hoping Santa brings me Live, Die, Repeat and The Hobbit)

Happy Holidays everyone! Don't get too stressed out and try to stay within your spending budgets! It's easy to get carried away at this time of year. I'll do a post on hand-made gifts soon :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio